Best Anti Fog For Glasses
Anti Fog Spray / Rubbing Compound
- Need Clean Goggles to create a smooth enough film
- Works for a short duration for most users.
- Requires a clean cloth to apply as needed.
- Sprays/Compounds require "prep" - This means you need to be in a safe area to remove goggles/glasses, and time to prepare/wipe the lens.
- Chemicals can potentially irritate the eye
ExFog® Anti Fog
- Do not need to clean glasses/goggles - If they get some dirt/dust, no problem.
- Will work for a well through a typical work day. Adaptable to battery boxes for multi-day use.
- No additional items needed. No re-application necessary.
- Tuck the tubes into your goggles when first putting on your safety eyewear, and you are ready for defogging anytime needed.
- Adjustable speed control of the fan system, ensures comfortable operation throughout the day
ExFog XT Essential Kit (No Headband or Tband)
ExFog XT Standard Kit
Universal Magnetic Adapters (Set of 2)
XT Replacement Base Unit (Manifold not included)
Bargain Standard Kit – (Original Model – some fan noise)
Bargain Base Unit Only No Manifolds (Old Model – fan noise or rub)